See larger image
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 160, 167Wh Lithium Battery Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) Backup Power Supply with 110V/100W(Peak 150W) AC Outlet for Outdoors Camping Fishing Emergency (Electronics)
• Jackery is a USA company founded in California in 2012 which specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions.
• The Jackery Portable Power Station is designed for charging cellphones, tablets, laptops, and other smaller electronics because of its lithium-ion battery capacity of 167 watt-hours (46, 400 milliamp hours @ 3.6 volts ). As such, it provides eco-friendly clean power as it does not need any gasoline/diesel to power it and does not emit any fumes or produce a loud noise.
• It is good to power your outdoor activities such as hiking, backyard camping, backpacking, etc.
• There are three (3) ways to recharge the Jackery Portable Power Station, including:
1. You can recharge it using the wall power socket in your home if you are connected to the grid. A full charge takes about 5 hours.
2. Recharge it using the 12V/10A car cigarette lighter port. A full charge takes about 5 hours.
3. Recharge it using the 60W/100W Jackery Solar Saga solar panel (sold separately) or any other solar panel that is compatible with the Jackery Portable Power Station. A full charge takes about 8 to 10 hours depending on the weather.
4. Jackery recommends in case you use your own solar panel to make sure that the output voltage of the solar panel is between 12-30V to be compatible with Explorer 160 solar generator.
• Included with the Jackery Portable Power station is * Jackery Explorer 160 Portable Power Station (167Wh Portable Power Station), 1*AC adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1*DC to car adapter cable, an AC inverter(110V 60Hz 100W 150W Peak), and 1* user guide.
Battery Capacity: 167Wh ( 11.6Ah, 14.4V) ;(46,400mah,3.6V)